This course develops delegates’ strategic thinking, leadership and commercial acumen within the oil and gas industry. This fiveday intensive course will give delegates a comprehensive understanding of the global oil and gas industry and best-practice business management procedures through case studies and exercises based on real-life scenarios.
Who should Attend?
Managers and executives working within the oil and gas industry at all levels of management who want to gain a high-level strategic understanding of all aspects of the industry, as well as government personnel, lawyers, regulators and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand strategic, commercial and financial aspects of oil and gas industry
- Identify key negotiating factors and skills
- Employ comprehensive strategies for risk analysis and decision-making
- Identify structural characteristics of oil and gas industry
- Comprehend financial management for senior management
- Recognise strategic issues for IOCs and NOCs
- Use negotiation skills
- Understand business and project development