This course will enable delegates to realistically estimate project costs, including anticipating factors that may negatively affect cost controls and better planning to mitigate them.
Who should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, exploration and production (E&P) managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Budget projects
- Develop cost management and risk contingencies
- Evaluate project resource levels
- Estimate costs at each task level
- Understand cost breakdown structures
- Explore budgetary control strategies
- Identify post-implementation steps
- Understand cost evaluation