This course provides delegates with the fundamentals of oil and gas industry modelling, particularly modelling oil and gas reservoirs for improved return on investment (ROI).
Who should Attend?
Professionals and individuals involved in project evaluation, feasibility studies or company valuations, including business and finance analysts, accountants, project investment executives and managers, asset managers, and investment and credit analysts.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Utilise key oil and gas modelling techniques
- Identify essential success factors in oil and gas models
- Identify technical, commercial and financial aspects of the oil business
- Manage oil recovery through technology
- Understand technical terms, concepts and buzzwords with peers and clients
- Comprehend integrated oil and gas modelling
- Analyse mathematical modelling of oil and gas flow
- Understand risk and uncertainty analysis and management
- Evaluate and implement innovations and challenges
- Identify future trends
- Predict flow