This programme is designed to enable delegates to develop the ability and knowledge to ensure a successful transition from the mechanical construction completion phase to final production operations.
Who should Attend?
Oil engineers, project managers, commissioning engineers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Key Programme Highlights:
- Developing an overall commissioning and plant start-up strategy
- Dealing with machinery and equipment specific commissioning issues
- Managing issues dealing with the commissioning of electrical, instrumentation and utilities systems
- Developing an overall commissioning management plan, resource plan and budget
- Plant commissioning management
- Plant commissioning program development
- Plant commissioning planning and strategy
- Commissioning management systems
- Managing risks during commissioning