This course addresses challenges faced by energy stakeholders in outsourcing andmanaging new and existing energy contracts and procurement activities. Delegates will discuss mitigation strategies with other industry professionals about how best to draft, negotiate and manage contracts. They will also learn best-practice strategies for handling outsourcing indemnity and allocating risk across the industry.
Who should Attend?
Energy industry professionals looking to improve their contract negotiation skills and overall commercial performance, legal practitioners, insurance and risk managers looking to reduce the legal and contract risks for their companies, government departments, policy makers and regulators.
Key Programme Highlights:
- Negotiate energy contracts
- Mitigate risks associated with outsourcing services
- Meet challenges in managing procurement activities
- Manage project delays and damages
- Energy contract management principles and practices
- Outsourcing management
- Procurement management
- Production sharing contracts (PSCs) management