This programme is about strategy and its implementation using the balanced scorecard. It is based on the premise that the ability to execute strategy is even more important than the quality of the strategy itself and that it also requires the right leadership.
The programme seeks to enable top management of organisations build strategy executing capabilities, build change management capabilities, acquire strategic/transformational leadership skills and evolve key principles of strategy implementation for their organisations.
- Shaping the strategic vision
- Building capabilities
- Developing the required human capital
- Strategy implementation issues
- Strategic/transformational leadership
- Managing strategic change
- Monitoring strategy
- Feedback and review systems
Top management and managers responsible for strategic and long-term planning.