The most important job of any leader is decision making, and the success or failure of any organisation depends on the quality of the decisions made by their leaders. Executives in today's business environment are extensively involved in decision making and problem solving. Often, they
are faced with the challenge of constantly evaluating and making decisions regarding various areas of business. These responsibilities often prove difficult and time consuming, driving stressed executives to solve problems and make decisions in a reactive manner that does not usually lead to the best choices.
This programme will equip you with effective decision-making and problem-solving skills that allow the consideration of relevant issues required to make informed decisions and achieve optimal results. The programme will also show how the problem solving techniques discussed, can be applied to personal spheres of life besides professional work.
- Effective decision-making processes and styles
- Correct identification of problems: distinguish between problems and symptoms
- Reactive versus proactive approach to problem solving
- When and how to facilitate participatory problem solving
- Recognising the psychological 'traps' that lead to poor and ineffective decisions
Managing directors, executives, business leaders and managers who seek to make better decisions and optimise their performance.