The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is designed to raise the competence of those involved in environmental management or for those whom environmental management is a part of a wide range of their responsibilities.
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA), UK is the single largest body of environmental professionals with members in over 90 countries of the world. IEMA certificates are considered a gold standard in environmental training globally and recognized by employers all over. More details about IEMA are at http://www.iema.net.
Attendees on this course with get an appreciation/knowledge of:
- Environmental issues
- Impacts of organisations on the environment
- incorporated of environmental issues into the management of an organisation
- Operation of Environmental Management Systems -Environmental legislation
- Assessing an organisation’s environmental performance. Course Benefits
- 4 day intensive, interactive lecture and activities
- Lecture materials including comprehensive 65 page notes, Aecogreen Int’l conference bag, writing materials & IEMA materials
- End of course Certification Examination - Immediate Award of Int’l recognised IEMA certificate
- Automatic admission as Affiliate IEMA member - Free one year IEMA membership (worth N30,000) with full membership benefits.