University of Central Lancashire Executive Masters Certificate in Waste Management
By: Aecogreen International UK LTD
Rivers State, Nigeria
Jun 09 - 14 Jun, 2014
In this University of Central Lancashire Executive Masters Certificate in Waste Management course, participants will learn the following:
Generating Income From Effective Waste Management Contents
- Introduction to waste management
- Nigerian policy and legislation
- Nigerian waste management challenges
- Resource usage and income -
- Getting waste collection right
- Economics of waste minimisation
- Waste recycling - Income from clinical, commercial, industrial and hazardous waste.
Energy From Waste And The Economics Contents
- Introduction to Energy from waste
- Anaerobic digestion - Theory and Practice
- Anaerobic digestion – Practicalities and Plants
- Resources for Energy from Waste - Economics of processes
- Alternative energy from waste processes - Nigerian peculiarities and opportunities
Who should attend?
- Waste management professionals in the public and private sectors
- Organisations seeking to develop waste management strategies
- People with an interest in waste management
- People seeking a UK University Certification in Waste Management
On completion of each course, attendees will:
- Be issued with a University of Central Lancashire Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certificate.
- Get 12 hours of professional development
- Have the option to enrol for the University Level 7 (Masters Level) Certificate Qualification in Waste and Resource Management. This Certificate counts as 20 credits and can be used towards an MSc. (Certificate Cost: â¦15, 000).
- Receive comprehensive course materials
Venue: Hano Hotels and Suites,
#56 Orogbum Crescent,
GRA Phase 2,