This hands on and practical petroleum economics and risk analysis training course takes you through the fundamental financial aspects of a petroleum company. The course focuses on modeling aspects within the petroleum industry and is suitable for finance and non-finance professionals within the petroleum industry.
Who should attend?
• CFO’s • Accountants • Corporate Treasury Managers • Investment professionals • Financial controllers, accountants and analysts • Financial analysts • Project finance professionals • Non- finance professionals working within the Petroleum industry.
Course Agenda Highlights Financial Reporting & performance Measurement
• Introduction to petroleum Economics
• The Financial Statements
• Accounting Ratios & key performance indicators Cash Flow Analysis and Project Evaluation
• Cash versus profit
• Introduction to financial Theory
• project Investment Analysis
• Economic Models & spreadsheet Design
• Economic Models and Spreadsheet Design
• Calculation of Margins Fiscal Regimes
• Fiscal Regimes Risk uncertainty & Decision Analysis
• Risk and Sensitivity Analysis
• Decision Analysis Corporate Finance
• Source of Capital
• Valuation of Corporate Liabilities
• Oil and Gas Stock Valuation