Improving Your Personal Effectiveness
By: Fontini Consulting Ltd
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
May 28 - 30 May, 2014
To empower your people you must create a common vision of what you want to achieve, and then show them how they can
make that happen. Once people understand what their contribution is, they will feel much empowered. This programme is designed to improve the ability of line managers to manage their people successfully and boost productivity. Participants will develop advanced interpersonal skills and strategies to bring out the best in people through innovative techniques and strategies.
- Contemporary approaches to people management
- Leadership styles – with direct reports and peers
- Achieving a high performance workforce
- Recruitment, selection and promotions methods
- Learning and Development for organisational success
- International trends in people management
- Changing organisational culture
- Making performance management work in practice
- Career progression and succession planning
- Discipline and grievance procedures
- Alternative methods of conflict resolution
Who Should Enroll?
Delegates are expected from Government departments and Regulatory agencies, Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Mortgage Banks, Multinational donor agencies, manufacturing companies and other fast growing private sector organisations.
Venue: Uyo-Akwa Ibom State Nigeria