This advance security management course (plus strategies in combating anti- terrorism and anti-money laundering issues) will address what effective & efficient security entails like:
- Modes of security in an organization
- Guards operations and security operatives’ routine duties
- Types of crime usually committed
- Strategies for anticipating, preventing and minimizing corporate crises
- Types of hazards, Causes of sabotage and counter measures to prevent them.
- Security agencies legal issues and institutional framework
- Corruption in public offices
- The place of the various institutions in corruption management such as the ICPC, EFCC and their international counterpart such as NCCT, UNODC, NEPAD etc.