1. The big picture and management issues including procurement legislation for public sector
2. What is procurement and how it differs from purchasing
3. Procurement cycle and controls to mange risk
4. Understanding specification design and sourcing strategies
5. Designing tenders and soliciting suppliers- PQQ, ITT, RFI, RFP,
6. Effective strategies for supporting multi-discipline operations across the organisation
7. Getting to grips with procurement challenges- evaluation design and implementation
8. Contract award and management- introduction to basics
9. Reality check and leadership issues
10. Exploring savings strategies for better procurement results
Lots of case study reviews and exercises
We offer in-house training courses for organisations and corporate training here in the UK or in Nigeria.
We work in partnership with HRD Group Limited, â€˜an approved Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centreâ€™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited.