This five days finance skills for price negotiation training for buyers is designed to boost buyers financial skills to add value to organisation's supply chain management through effective price negotiation and stem financial losses.
- Day one- Understand how financial statements are put together and how to interpret and evaluate them to make better decisions for procurement activities
- Day two- Understand financial cost structure of organisations, their impact on price setting for competitive advantage and supply chain management
- Day three- Learn Essential financial tools for effective price negotiation and project management
- Day four- Budgeting skills for effective supply chain management
- Day five- Best Practices for procurement risk management to stem financial leakages
- Currently offered as an in-house course
We work in partnership with HRD Group Limited, an approved Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centreâ™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited.