Gain immediate access to our online training course in which a tutor that is qualified in the subject teaches the subject matter in a fun and interesting manner. You will be sent access to your handout via email including an e-workbook. You will be able to access the course within two business days after payment is cleared and you can attend all future live webinar on this subject, which we organise from time to time during the course of the year. In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the course, we offer you access to our tutors, who you will ask questions about the course contents and you can do so in our community forum or simply by sending us an email. After you have completed the course, you will be able to obtain our corporate certificate of completion that you can show your employer or professional body as evidence of your CPD. To gain our certificate you must complete the assignments relating to the coursework ( refer to your e- workbook) and send them to us via email clearly stating the name of the course on the subject line. We want to ensure that only participants that complete the course assignments are awarded with our corporate certification.
Our next live webinar dates:
25 June 2014
- Introduction to public sector procurement process including the ins and outs of the bidding process
- Understanding the language of procurement, as well as the evaluation process used for awarding contracts; learn ways to determine the right contract opportunities for your organisation
- Sell the services/products of your organisation effectively via ‘Pre-qualification Questionnaires’ and ‘Invitation To Tender’ forms ( PQQ and ITT) - creating powerful USP for competitive advantage.
- Pricing your services/products correctly to minimize financial viability risks and remain competitive
- Writing effective bids and confidently presenting your proposal to local authorities and other public sector buyer - steps you need to take
- Reasons for the different policies required for successful bidding and how to utilise them when writing your bids -Environmental, health and safety, quality assurance and equal opportunity
- Dramatically expand the number of public sector buyers you sell to without breaking your bank account
- Using bidding portals intelligently to maximise your selling outcomes
- Obtaining and using feedback from past bids in-order to improve the future outcomes
- Partnering and forming consortium for future bids- what are the practicalities involved We also offer online courses in budgeting skills, marketing skills, starting an online business, finance for non financial managers, tendering for public sector contracts, microsoft excel. Do contact us for more information about our course programme.
Management (ILM) Centreâ™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited.