Gain immediate access to our online training course in which a tutor that is qualified in the subject teaches the subject matter in a fun and interesting manner.You will be sent access to your handout via email including a an e-workbook . You will be able to access the course within two business days after payment is cleared and you can attend all future live webinar on this subject, which we organise from time to time during the course of the year. In order to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the course, we offer you access to our tutors, who you will ask questions about the course contents and you can do so in our community forum or simply by sending us an email. After you have completed the course, you will be able to obtain our corporate certificate of completion that you can show your employer or professional body as evidence of your CPD. To gain our certificate you must complete the assignments relating to the coursework ( refer to your e- workbook) and send them to us via email clearly stating the name of the course on the subject line. We want to ensure that only participants that complete the course assignments are awarded with our corporate certification.
Next Live Webinar Date
30 July 2014
This course covers:
- the definition and purpose of a financial plan and budget
- common pitfalls in the budgeting process and how to avoid them
- budgeting techniques- incremental budgeting, zero based budgeting
- Understanding costing and pricing model
- how to prepare different types of budget – sales revenue, salaries, overhead cost, capital, cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet
- practical tips for preparing an effective budget
- phasing/profiling the annual budget
- getting buy-in to the budget
- the budget presentation: what you need to be able to answer
- how to manage the budget using a structured management account
- what to look for when you get your monthly management accounts
- how to analyse variances and make better decisions
- investigating differences from the budget
- avoiding overspend and getting back on track We also offer online courses in budgeting skills, marketing skills, starting an online business, finance for non financial managers, tendering for public sector contracts, microsoft excelDo contact us for more information about our course programme
We work in partnership with HRD Group Limited, an approved Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centrea™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited.