Introduction to public sector procurement process including the ins and outs of the bidding process
- Understanding the language of procurement, as well as the evaluation process used for awarding contracts; learn ways to determine the right contract opportunities for your organisation
- Sell the services/products of your organisation effectively via ‘Pre-qualification Questionnaires’ and ‘Invitation To Tender’ forms ( PQQ and ITT) - creating powerful USP for competitive advantage.
- Pricing your services/products correctly to minimize financial viability risks and remain competitive
- Writing effective bids and confidently presenting your proposal to local authorities and other public sector buyers - steps you need to take
- Reasons for the different policies required for successful bidding and how to utilise them when writing your bids -Environmental, health and safety, quality assurance and equal opportunity
- Dramatically expand the number of public sector buyers you sell to without breaking your bank account
- Using bidding portals intelligently to maximise your selling outcomes
- Obtaining and using feedback from past bids in-order to improve the future outcomes
- Partnering and forming consortium for future bids- what are the practicalities involved
- Introduction to contract performance and relationship management .
This workshop will give you insight into public sector procurement in ways unimaginable. The trainer has helped many SMEs win public sector contracts using strategies taught in this workshop. Book now to avoid disappointment. We offer in-house training which is suitable to organisations with 3 or more staff and those outside London region. Contact us today to find out more about this.
Trainers have significant procurement experience and have trained hundreds of business development managers, directors and entrepreneurs in the third and private sector including social enterprise on success strategy for effective bidding. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the training course as well as snacks throughout the day plus handouts.
We work in partnership with HRD Group Limited, an approved Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centreâ™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited