Dear Professional, You are invited to the next batch of our Customer Service Excellence for open training for front line professionals coming up in June 2014, “The Essential Skills for customer Service Excellence” CCSP Service Excellence Training program enhances employee professionalism and leads to customer happiness. Agents will transform knowledge into action using the practice exercises, job aids and learning toolkits that accompany each unit.
This learning intervention program will:
- Increase customer satisfaction through agents who are thoroughly trained in how to exceed service standards
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention as agents better understand their contribution to the organization bottom line.
- Enhance representative skills for customer loyalty and repeat purchase
- Increase staff productivity and organization return on investment nominate your employees for this training, and enhance their service delivery skills.
This is a great opportunity for skills acquisition and sharing of experiences across organizations and industries.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A background of Service Excellence
- Applying Customer Service Concepts, Principles to your work area
- Essentials of delivery customer happiness
- Communication with Customers, first and lasting impressions
- Handling difficult customers and complaints
- Working customer service teams and team motivation
- Understanding the customer service processes
- Understanding customer experience, loyalty and retentions management
- Linking Customer Service Excellence to business revenues
- Managing customers’ needs and expectations and satisfaction
- Customer emotional intelligence - Customer Profiling and information mining
- The moment of truth in customer service who should attend?
- Contact Centre Professionals - Sales and Marketing Representatives
- Personal assistants and receptionist - Order fulfillment professionals
- Secretaries and key account managers
- Back office support Staff Empower Your Staff Today