Essential Skills for Call Centre Excellence
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 17 - 18 Jun, 2014
CCSP Service Excellence Training program, enhances employee professionalism and leads to customer happiness. Agents will transform knowledge into action using the practice exercises, job aids and learning toolkits that accompany each unit. The essential skills for call centre excellence nominate your employees for this training, and enhance their service delivery skills. This is a great opportunity for skills acquisition and sharing of experiences across organizations and industries.
Key learning outcomes:
- Definition of a call centre
- Common terms used
- Call centre operations
- Measuring call centre success
- Customer expectation
- Customer satisfaction- its values
- The power of one & the impact of queues
- Connecting with the customers
- Telephone etiquette model
- Managing irate customers
- Top 7 key skills for customer service jobs
- Ingredients of an excellent call centre
Who should attend?
- Contact centre professionals
- Personal assistants and receptionist
- Telemarketing representatives
- Order fulfillment professionals
- Back office support staff empowers your staff today
Venue: CCSP Event Centre, 7 Ikorodu Road by BRT Bus Stop, Maryland Ikeja.