Diction, Elocution & Multi-channel Communication Skills
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 24 - 25 Jun, 2014
This elocution course will encourage the contact centre professionals to communicate with confidence in a clear, concise and professional manner. The participants will understand how to use their voice and communication styles to connect with customers, creating a differentiated business brand and taking advantage of cordial customer relationships in a competitive banking environment.
Who is This Course For?
- Contact Centre Representatives
- Team leaders, Supervisors and managers
- Every employee in contact with a customer
Key Learning Outcomes At the end of the course, the participant will be proficient on how:
- To implement Principles of Elocution in their Speech
- Connecting to Customers via voice Techniques
- The art of articulation and inflection and intonation
- Pronunciation and accent emphasis,
- Voice coaching and Gestures with Video sessions and group exercises
- The Benefits of Vocal/Volume Control
- To Understand the Differences between Rhythm, Speech, Volume, and Pitch
- Develop a confident speaking voice in formal and informal situations
- To captivate a listener with a wealth of vocal and performance techniques utilizing wow phrases and magic words for customer happiness.
Venue: CCSP Event Centre, 7 Ikorodu Road by BRT bus stop Maryland, Ikeja