At the end of this managing organisational learning and development practice programme, participants will be able to;
- Align their learning & development strategy to the business strategy.
- Develop effective training, learning & development plans to meet organizational goals and individual needs.
- Measure the improvements resulting from enhanced capability within their organization.
- Understand and apply a series of key steps for successful performance management.
- Leverage the effective use of competencies in their organisations
- Developing coaching skills for the workplace.
- Implement successful approaches to address the competency needs of different populations.
- Audit training & development activities with industry benchmark