At the completion of this product sampling testing and evaluation training programme, participants will;
- Learn how gasoline and compositional variables affect engine performance
- Interpret test data to determine if gasoline meets required specifications and regulations
- Be able to use octane blending equations and calculate volatility parameters
- Understand how quality is maintained throughout the distribution system
- Gain the understanding of the inter-connection of petroleum products and the impacts of quality requirements on refinery production and product availability.