Why focus on customer experiences? 70% – 90% of what happens with customers is driven by human nature, and nothing to do with technology. 10% increase in customer retention results in a 30% increase in the value of the company. More so, 95% of employees don't fully understand their organization's strategy. Dissatisfied customers whose complaints are taken care of, are more likely to remain loyal, and even become advocates, as those that are 'just' customers. A great customer experience can lead to significant increases in conversion and repeat custom. This course will enable you to articulate the business case for improved customer experience, as well as providing skills to define customer needs, provide insight and implement changes. Statistics showed that 70% of consumers said, they had ended a relationship, due to poor customer service alone. Thus, this programme is designed to help participants understand, measure and improve their customers' experiences which would translate to increase in the productivity of the staff and organization.
Background to the Problem
Businesses today realize that one of the keys to success in the competitive marketplace is effective customer management. Companies see customer relationship as a strategic advantage and have invested a lot of effort in making sure that Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is high on the priority list. However, few companies have invested effort in terms of having a continuous measurement strategy that can signal potential dips in real - time. The extent to which an organization understands its customers and the customer's needs is a critical success factor. Leading organizations don't think of their service offering as a single “customer experience,” but rather as a series of experiences, each holding the potential to provide a positive or negative buyer experience.
Objective of the Program
- Understand the key concepts of Customer Experience Management and the importance of positive customer experience to the business
- Describe the customer experience life cycle using the Business Process Framework as the basis for this life cycle
- Define the key elements of a customer experience approach - understand key customer experience measurements and metrics
- Understand the information processing styles play in the experience of customers.
- Align internal psychological processes (perceptual, cognitive, affective and behavioural) affecting customer experience.
- Understand the essential elements and benefits of delivering an enhanced customer (user) experience.
- Understand the appropriate techniques required to deliver real insight in order to define customer wants, needs and expectations
- Define a customer (user) experience plan including goals and metrics
- Understand the essential bed rocks of delivering an excellent and optimised end to end customer journey: usability and persuasion
- Undertake basic research and evaluation to improve customer insight, validate information coming from other sources, and assess designs and interfaces for online interaction
- Designing effective questionnaires and other tools to help them stay ahead of their competitors.
Instructors use cutting-edge teaching methods to ensure relevance, active learning, and rapid skill development. Our training methodology is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions and case reviews. That way delegates and their respective organizations will be able to obtain the maximum benefit from this program. Participants will also be assessed individually.
Who is the Programme for?
Professional Marketers, Business Development Managers, Customers services executives, Sales & Marketing personnel, Accounts officers and Public Relations officers. And all market and non-market facing staff that want to improve inter-personal relationships with internal or external customers.