This programme teaches you the essential tools needed to work in a wide spectrum of office industries. The Microsoft Office training helps you acquire the knowledge and experience to use the many different Microsoft applications. In addition, to Microsoft Office will teach you the practical skills needed to launch your career in an office setting. Also, you will demonstrate a strong foundational knowledge and the skills to use Microsoft Office and work effectively. This program teaches you how to properly use Microsoft Office Suite, which is used in a wide array of occupational fields.
Background to the Problem
You know Microsoft Office is the world's most popular productivity suite, but you might not realize just how dominant the software bundle is and how an advanced knowledge of Office can help prospective workers and employers in improving the bottom line of their organizations. The knowledge of Microsoft Office is the hammer--versatile, essential, used for large jobs and detail work alike. From administrative assistant jobs requiring a strong knowledge of Word to project management positions demanding strong Excel ability, training yields real benefits in the workplace. Unlock your employees' “Practical Microsoft Computer” use capabilities and change the performance of your business.
Key Objectives of the Program
The programme is a vastly customized Microsoft Office suite course for non- experienced and experienced users. This is a problem solving course filled with case studies/ real life scenarios. This course will teach the precise skills required to solve real life job related problems actually faced by participants.
The benefits of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will be able to
- Acquire a thorough introduction of the basic and advance Microsoft Office suite
- Understand an insight of the modern uses of their special tools
- Improve staff and organization's productivity
Instructors use cutting-edge teaching methods to ensure relevance, active learning, and rapid skill development. Our training methodology is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions and case reviews. That way delegates and their respective organizations will be able to obtain the maximum benefit from this program. Participants will also be assessed individually.
Training Learning Content
The Office suite includes a swarm number of products with their own individual uses. Take a look at the areas covered by Microsoft Office training:
- Project: Effortlessly improve project management with scheduling, budgeting and time reporting tools
- Excel: Create professional spreadsheets for data analysis and budgets
- Access: Track inventory, plan events and use marketing tools with this advanced database ·
- Word: Microsoft's flagship word processor includes formatting, page layout, editing and other advanced tools
- Outlook: Email and calendar software relied upon by many modern offices
- PowerPoint: Used for presentations and training sessions, PowerPoint is often essential for training and human resources professionals
- Vision: Organizational charts and network diagrams are simplified with this powerful tool
- SharePoint: Share information, manage documents, publish reports and build custom applications
- OneNote: This versatile note-taker--which can be used on PC, phone or Web--is a valued tool for administrative assistants on the go
- Publisher: Create newsletters, brochures and flyers quickly and professionally with this desktop publishing program
- FrontPage: Create professional websites without an advanced knowledge of Web programming
- InfoPath: Build advanced business forms and collaborative workflow with easy-to-use tools
- Computer Typing Skills & Speed Typing
- Dashboards and Many More.
Who Is The Program For?
This practical workshop will benefit all in Government Parastatals, Private Companies, Individuals / Groups, Entrepreneurs, Students and anyone who wants to learn to be more effective and increase efficiencies in all endeavours.