Best Practices for Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
By: Euromoney Financial Training
United States of America (USA)
Oct 27 - 30 Oct, 2014
How will this course assist you?
This 4-day training course will offer you proven and best practice in effective planning, budgeting and forecasting. You will learn about:
- Contributing effectively to Strategic Planning
- Constructing outcome and event driven budgets and forecasts
- Linking budgeting and forecasting to the business' strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting tools and techniques
- Business partnering and guiding operational management in budgeting and forecasting
- Communicating effectively upwards with the board and senior management
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for planning, budgeting and forecasting:
- Strategy, Planning and Budgeting Teams
- Accountants, Financial Controllers and Finance Managers
- Business Unit Heads
- Internal Auditors
Facilitators: The Instructor is FCCA and FCT with 25 years’ experience in the financial services, energy and retail sector, who has built up expertise in finance, treasury, internal audit, risk and governance. He is the former CFO of London Capital Group Holdings plc, and other prominent roles include business analyst in group reporting/global audit manager (treasury) for Royal Dutch Shell plc and group treasurer of Empire Stores Group Plc. Since becoming a trainer and independent consultant in 2009, he has developed reputation for delivering highly pragmatic learning with a practitioner perspective. He is a founder and director of his own consultancy with clients globally.
Venue: New York Hotel, New York, United States