Time management training is specialised training that is designed to allow you to improve the amount of valuable work you do, per hour.
Time management training is about getting more done in less time. Time management training not one thing, but is, instead, the sum of many subset skills including; proper planning, prioritising, preparation, prevention, organisation and delegation.
Remember that if today there is a failure to plan, prioritise and organise the work, then it will come back to bite you next month.
Time management: Planning ahead, preparation, prioritisation, organisation and delegation are your secret weapons to better progress with less stress.
Course Objectives includes:
- To learn the difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- To learn the time management matrix
- To apply the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- How to prioritise using decision matrices
- How to beat the three most common time wasters
- How to plan ahead
- How to handle interruptions
- How to maximise your personal effectiveness
- How to say “no” to time wasters
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Develop your personal effectiveness to get more done in the same amount of time.
- Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination
- Develop a positive mental attitude and use ambition as the motivator rather than fear.
- Develop your own individualised plan of action.