IFRS standards are continuously evolving. New standards are released, old ones are adapted and new interpretations made. This makes it crucial for organizations to be up-to-date on the latest developments.
Our IFRS training program delivers the required knowledge to help you act as an international player within global capital markets by improving the quality of your reporting.
Get ready for the upcoming changes by discovering how our IFRS training offerings
will benefit you.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the most important IFRS standards so you know which principles are relevant and important to your business
- How to move from GAAP to IFRS
- Have a sound understanding of the issues surrounding how these standards are applied in practice so you can apply them to your own business
- Clearly understand the reasons for the move across most of the world to IFRS and the countries that have adopted IFRS in the recent past and those that will adopt in the future
IFRS principles touching on the following business areas are discussed:
- Presentation Issues
- Assets & Liabilities
- Share Based Payments
- Accounting for Groups
- First Time Adoption of IFRS
- and More