Call (contact) centers are changing the way companies communicate with customers and are a strategic asset in delivering exceptional service quality. Performance measurement is the process of quantifying the efficiency and effectiveness of your organizations past actions. Contact centers typically produce many measures of performance, sometimes numbering in hundreds. Call centre performance is increasingly important for delivering quality customer service and should not be measured in isolation from the performance of the whole organization. Effective service management begins with understanding a talent management process that includes planning, communication, monitoring, appraisal, and reward. As a contact centre team leader or a manager, you establish measurable goals, and determine how performance for team members should be monitored, evaluated, appraised and rewarded. Understanding how to give and receive constructive feedback helps keep associates on target for good performance and develops accountability to improve performance. When you apply a positive coaching model, you can collaborate with employees to deal with the critical issues, create options for new behaviors, and establish commitment and performance.
- Unleash the power of the monitoring process to improve operational efficiencies and achieve increasingly higher levels of performance from the entire team.
- To acquire skills for Managing agent talent and setting performance goals/targets to bridge gaps in performance.
- Understand the different contact centre performance matrix and be able to align to company strategy
- Identifying and grouping key performance areas and key performance indicators e.g. customer satisfaction performance indicators, operational efficiency and productivity indicators, Service quality indicators etc.
- Understanding how to break key performance areas (KPA) into SMART key performance Indicators (KPIs) for the different roles within your contact centers
- Identify customer contacting expectations and build performance/ service quality measures that meets these customer expectation
- Understand the process of monitoring, evaluating and tracking quality of call ASA (average speed of answer), first call resolution, queue times, Abandonment rate, Average talk time , Adherence, Average work, abandonment rates, calls offered, answer rates and service levels.
- Build capability to Identify performance areas, set performance targets, monitor, evaluate and ensure employee productivity and accountable
- Use constructive coaching and feedback to improve performance.