The CFO Academy will give current and future CFOs in any industry a leading edge in financial management and strategy. This course explores how to successfully manage stakeholders' relationships, measure personal success, optimise funding, refine reporting, retain talent and enhance governance. You will also learn salient points on ethics, bribery, corruption and fraud.
This course provides valuable insights into proven best practices being adopted by CFO's across the Asia Pacific region and globally to tackle current-day challenges. The Academy draws upon extensive international experiences of the Course Director, a former CFO, Global Internal Audit Manager and Group Treasurer. It is a useful forum for networking and sharing experiences with your peers. Delegates will be able to contribute to numerous group discussions and exercises as well as leveraging the experiences of each other and the Course Director.
Summary of course content
- CFOs executive role, top questions and challenges
- Building and communicating strategy
- Optimising performance by business partnering and identifying growth opportunities
- Delivering a responsive, scalable and cost-effective finance operating model
- Filtering and analysing data to communicate salient information
- Long-term planning and resource allocation (e.g. capital structure mix, M&A, dividends)
- Most preferred funding sources (CFO trends)
- Corporate finance decisions and treasury matters
- Ensuring sound governance framework around integrity, ethics, bribery and fraud
- Implementing new or changing regulations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Proactive risk management
- Influencing the executive board, business management and stakeholders
- Motivating and retaining the right people
- Measuring personal success
- Who should attend?
- This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
- CFOs and aspiring CFOs
- Finance Managers, Treasurers, Investor Relations Managers
- Financial Accounting Managers