International Financial Reporting Standards
By: Euromoney Financial Training
United Arab Emirates
Oct 19 - 23 Oct, 2014
A 5-day course providing an answer to the continuing and growing need for information and practical guidance in relation to IFRS technical issues.
You will gain a profound knowledge of IFRS including:
- The application of IFRS
- The framework for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- The most significant standards and interpretations that are currently applicable
- Fully up-to-date information that highlights the most recent and newly effective changes
- Expected changes to these standards in the near future
- Outstanding exposure drafts and discussion papers
- What issues are involved in moving from existing GAAP to IFRS reporting?
Who should attend?
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Securities Analysts
- Credit / Investment Analysts
- Pension Fund Managers
Venue: Dubai Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates