By: Euromoney Financial Training
Oct 23 - 24 Oct, 2014
Part of the Fraud Prevention and Financial Crime Training Week:
Part 1: Risk Based Approach to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF)
Part 2: FATCA Implementation
Book both parts together to benefit from a 15% saving on the course fee.
Attend this intensive and highly informative 2–day training course and learn the best practices for compliance with FATCA. Specifically, learn:
- The new FATCA law
- Why FATCA was created and the US Government’s reasoning in establishing the requirements
- How FATCA impacts the Financial Services Industry
- The best practices in working with and complying with FATCA requirements
- The Roles of Compliance and Control Functions regarding FATCA implementation, requirements, monitoring, reporting, and management
- Cross Border Investing and FATCA implications (retail and institutional)
- FATCA Red Flags
- Avoiding FATCA violations
- FATCA Resources
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
- Risk and Treasury staff
- Compliance Personnel
- Mid and back-office personnel
- Accounting and Control officers
- Anti-Money Laundering staff
The course assumes a general familiarity with financial markets, instruments and Compliance and Control Functions. Whilst specific knowledge regarding particular laws outside of FATCA will not t be required, a general knowledge of Compliance with US regulatory frameworks will be addressed.
Why not recommend this course to a colleague?
Facilitators: The course director is Assistant Dean, Senior Advisor and Adjunct Professor at Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University. He is former Director and Co-Global Head, Deutsche Bank AG Compliance Training, with over 25 years’ experience on Wall Street and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Venue: Centrally located hotel in Paris, Paris, France