"This course serves as a depository of the collective knowledge and experience of fraud managers throughout the world used to protect banks from most types of financial fraud.''
- Regional Fraud Manager for a London-based Global Bank.
This comprehensive 5-day workshop allows risk managers to understand the key fraud management strategies that can be deployed across the organization to manage the impact of fraud threats to the profitability and reputation of the business. This course will enable participants to identify, measure and manage fraud through the understanding and deployment of global fraud management best practices. These practices can be applied to counter fraud vulnerabilities for organizations that use and provide payment products, consumer lending commercial credit products and want to increase protection from employee fraud.
- Understand the true extent of fraud losses and identify all of the places in your organization where fraud may be hidden or underreported
- Be able to develop a fraud management strategy that optimizes the risk reward trade-off between minimizing fraud losses without undue impact on the ability of customers to use your products and services
- Use data mining techniques to identify the root causes of fraud and develop countermeasures to manage vulnerabilities to an acceptable level
- Develop organization strategies that will lead to the participation and cooperation of all stakeholders impacted by fraud and contributing to the management of fraud.
- Learn how to develop a fraud management organization that can achieve fraud loss rates that are less than half of the industry average
- Know how to identify the optimal point to install the necessary fraud management infrastructure
- Apply this knowledge to fraud vulnerabilities from
- ATM Cards
- Asset based lending
- Auto Lending
- Commercial Credit
- Credit cards – Merchant Acquirers
- Credit cards - Card Issuers
- Current accounts (checking accounts)
- Debit Cards
- Dealer Financing
- Direct Sales Agents
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Employee Fraud
- Leasing Products
- Mortgage Lending
- Motorcycle Lending
Who Should Attend?
- Fraud Managers
- Credit Risk Managers
- Business and Product managers concerned about fraud-loss surprises
Managers responsible for:
- Fraud Policy
- Fraud Analytics
- Fraud Investigations
- Fraud Operations
- Fraud Reporting
- Consumer lending fraud losses
- Commercial lending fraud losses
- E-commerce fraud losses
- Electronic Funds Transfer fraud protection
- Employee fraud
This course will also be of interest to fraud and credit risk specialists in Online Retail and Asset Lending Companies.
Further Testimonials (5)
What the course’s instructors previous clients have said about this course:
‘‘Having taken an earlier version of the course, I know it serves as a solid foundation for managing fraud in all types of financial environments: consumer lending, commercial lending, leasing and other types of financial activity’’.
Senior Global Fraud Manager of a multi-national financial conglomerate.
‘‘Completing this course should be mandatory for all bank risk managers, if only to ensure that the bank’s credit policies reduce fraud attack vulnerabilities and not inadvertently increase them.’’
Chief Risk Officer, South Asia Region for a major Global Bank.
‘‘The instructor has provided my organisation with very valuable fraud vulnerability assessments and has developed and delivered very effective, bespoke risk training.’’
Chief Risk Officer for European Retail Banking at a large Global Bank.
‘‘The instructor blends experience, knowledge and use the practical case studies to provide a worthwhile learning experience to those completing his courses.’’
Head of Retail Risk Management at a major bank in Saudi Arabia.
''The fraud management concepts and lessons learned developed by this instructor are being used to train fraud managers at some of the largest banks in the world.''
Global Head of Operational Risk and Fraud Prevention at a large multinational Bank.