Use a systematic approach to achieve a well controlled and cost effective back office by implementing the latest, leading Internationally recognised, management techniques.
- A complete systematic control and management programme suitable for all environments
- Build the correct structure for effective front, middle and back office operations optimising the use of STP and achieving settlement efficiency
- Create a pre-emptive control strategy and reduce your risks, costs and errors
- Develop a generic, evolutionary approach for the processing of all products
- Improve the efficiency of your control, processing, settlement and reporting activities
- Learn how to use a responsible management philosophy and practice which will create the environment for unequalled success
- Gain the knowledge to make your back office a key revenue earner by enhancing cash management and controlling non-earning assets
- Develop those essential management skills which will enable you to motivate your staff to superior performance
This highly rated and very practical training course has been developed by a group of very successful practitioners and has proved its effectiveness in many differing environments.
It provides a systematic approach to operational control and a simple methodology for solving difficult problems. Kevin Merry is a very experienced industry specialist, the course contains a unique blend of straight lecturing, role play and individual tutoring / counselling, specifically geared to each delegates individual need.
The course will provide you with a simple, but very effective, systematic control and management programme, which will greatly enhance your back office operations. By using a pre-emptive control strategy you will be able to prevent problems occurring and create the environment to develop a highly skilled, flexible and well motivated work force which provides full cover for all areas of your operation. It will show you how to make your operations fail-safe and cost effective, with a high quality performance of which you will be proud.
- This programme could change your life and that of your staff. Get control of your environment, convert negative stress into positive motivation. Change problems into opportunities and create a back office team that is second to none.
- The philosophy of 'Management by Responsibility' uses the practice of 'Enlightened Self- Interest' which will give you the opportunity to use your power to not only improve the productivity of your area and organisation, but also materially improve the lives of your staff and ultimately yourself.
Who should attend?
- Senior and Middle Management
- Operations Managers
- Middle Office and Risk Managers
- Financial and Product Control Staff
- Treasury Managers
- Auditors and Internal Control Officers
- IT and EDP Operatives
- Compliance Staff
- Accountants and Consultants
- Graduate and Management Trainees