Managing OTC Derivatives Clearing & Settlement
By: INSEAD Executive Education
Oct 01 - 02 Oct, 2014
This program looks at the enormous change in the derivatives industry and covers the uses of the products as well as the operational issues in supporting the activity. The comprehensive agenda will enable delegates to gain a detailed understanding of the major issues in the use and support of derivatives, particularly the key issues for middle and back office, audit, compliance and risk as well being beneficial for assessing the technology requirements.
Attend this intensive 2-day training course and learn to:
- Understand and be prepared for significant changes in market structure in the light of the new Dodd Frank and EMIR regulations of OTC and On Exchange derivatives
- Analyse and compare the structures and uses of the main derivative products
- Examine the role of the clearing house and the workflow in the middle and back office for both on and off exchange products
- Establish a risk control framework necessary for derivatives activity
- Assess the necessary technological requirements
- Re-engineering the entire post-trade execution process
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
- Clearing houses
- Prime Brokers and Derivative Clearing Brokers
- Back office and middle office teams
- Fund Administrators
- Technology teams
- Compliance and Risk Management
Facilitators: The instructor has over 30 years of experience in the financial markets including at Director level in derivatives, has authored books and has been involved in providing consultancy and training in the subject to a wide ranging client base over the last ten years.
Venue: Central London Hotel Venue, London, UK