Forward-looking CFOs are setting a clear vision to meet business expectations in today’s increasingly volatile and complex world. This newly designed five day course is tailored specifically for the CFO keen to meet the demands of Business leaders who want their finance organisation to deliver increasingly sophisticated levels of service and continue its evolution as a true partner in the business. It comprehensively focuses on the modern day challenges, the way in which finance leadership is evolving and the future role of the CFO.
In addition to the traditional finance leadership role, the course covers emerging challenges in the areas of regulation, globalisation, risk, transformation, stakeholder management, reporting, talent and capability, ethics, bribery, corruption and fraud.
The program will highlight valuable insights into practices that are being adopted by CFOs globally, and will provide a useful forum for networking and sharing experiences. Delegates will be able to contribute to numerous group discussions, as well as drawing upon the extensive experiences of each other, the course director and the guest speakers.
By attending this course, you will learn about:
- Developing and communicating strategy so everybody understands where Finance is heading
- Optimising overall performance by business partnering and identifying growth opportunities
- Long-term planning and resource allocation (e.g. capital structure mix, M&A, dividends)
- Delivering a balanced finance operating model that is responsive, scalable and cost-effective
- Ensuring sound governance framework around information integrity, ethics, bribery and fraud
- Implementing new or changing regulations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Motivating and retaining the right people
- Developing more influence with the executive board, business management and stakeholders
- Filtering and analysing data to communicate salient information
Who Should Attend?
- Finance Directors and Senior Finance Executives
- Aspiring CFOs and Finance Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Executive Board Directors
|Central London Hotel Venue, London, UK
||Dec 08 - 12 Dec, 2014
Course Director: Was CFO of London Capital Group Holdings plc, Global Treasury Audit Manager for Royal Dutch Shell plc and Man Group plc, and Group Treasurer of Empire Stores Group Plc. Course Instructor 1: has over 30 years financial experience as CFO, Corporate Financier and Treasurer in international companies. Course Instructor 2: Previously COO Alternative Investments with Credit Suisse, Group-CFO of Millennium Global Investments, CFO of Centrum Bank and Head Financial Control of UBS Corporate Center, a global 1000 fte division