This course allows users to improve the reliability, quality and timeliness of their Excel models. Financial modelling demands a logical consistent approach and this workshop builds a financial analysis and a valuation model through a series of practical stages. Upon completion, delegates will have a comprehensive understanding of advanced modelling, as well as how each technique can practically be applied through the use of Excel.
On completion of this highly practical, hands-on training course, attendees will be able to:
- Build a financial model from a blank sheet
- Design models which minimise errors
- Write models which can be maintained and augmented in the future
- Develop models with advanced techniques such as risk, sensitivity, optimisation and forecasting
Who should attend
The course will be of value to professionals in the following areas:
- Finance Directors/Financial Controllers/CFO’s
- Business/Financial/Treasury/Market Analysts
- Corporate/Structured/Project Finance Officers
- Financial/Strategic Planners
- M&A Specialists
- Private Equity
- Project/Commercial Management
- Business Development and Marketing
- Systems Analysts
- Budget Managers
- Profit Centre Managers
- Credit Risk/Treasury Managers
This programme will be delivered through a practical and interactive case study and worked examples, demonstrating how and why each technique is used. Emphasis is placed on the delegates gaining practical, hands-on experience of the design and construction of financial models in Excel. Delegates will also benefit from formal lectures and group discussions. Comprehensive product notes and modelling software will be provided for future reference.
|Accra Hotel, Accra, Ghana
||Oct 07 - 09 Oct, 2014
Alastair is a finance professional with extensive experience of business analysis systems, accounting, funding and treasury activities.