- This 4-day course is designed to enable delegates to:
- Design robust asset allocation models for all market conditions
- Build and maintain optimal portfolio structures depending on investor needs
- Analyse the key features, advantages and risks of a broad range of asset classes and their performance in different market conditions
- Capture and maximise alpha
- Gain competitive advantage from understanding behavioural biases and how to manage them
- Understand the theoretical and practical issues in connection with multi asset class investing
The program is designed for delegates with a knowledge of the fundamentals of modern portfolio theory, asset allocation theory, equity analysis and portfolio construction techniques.
The programme objective is to review developments and best practices within the industry focusing on asset allocation, portfolio construction, style management strategies, performance measurement and popular thematic trends.
Who Should Attend
The course will be of value to professionals in the following areas:
- Private Bankers and Wealth Managers
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Heads of Investment
- Investment Analysts and Advisors
- Pension Fund Managers and Trustees
- Accountants and Finance Managers
- Regulators and Auditors
- Compliance Officers
Documentation and Course Texts
All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course, enabling them to return to their organisations with an extensive and valuable source of information for future reference.