At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the subtleties for depot operations management.
- Coordinating vessel and berth scheduling so that buyers enjoy fast efficient access to and so that sellers enjoy any price premium that inevitably accompanies such efficiency
- Evaluate the different custody transfer standards in use today
- Analyse the methodology for monitoring and controlling production losses
- Value the dynamics of oil product storage and distribution.
- Learn the safety, health and environment aspects of depot operations