This interactive 4-day training course is designed for two audiences with congruent learning objectives. It will provide commercial bankers in treasury sales, product development and marketing with an in-depth understanding of the treasury customer's world, best practice tools and techniques. They will learn how to walk the treasury solution talk in order to better support client requirements. The workshop is also designed to provide treasury staff with current, practical best practice knowledge of the essential elements of treasury management in a best practices environment. They will learn practical ideas on how to transform their treasury into a world class function that operates with better control, improved efficiency at a reduced cost.
Attend this intensive and highly practical 4–day training course and learn the best practice techniques and tools to:
- Enhance visibility, control and optimization of global cash
- Hone the accuracy of cash forecasts
- Optimize working capital
- Effectively integrate the management of global cash, cash forecasts and working capital
- Learn how bank customers use treasury tools, techniques and technology
- Increase visibility and control over foreign exchange exposures
- Maximize the use of treasury technology
- Improve activities associated with funding, asset liability allocation and capital markets
- Reduce the cost of global treasury operations
- Utilize treasury value metrics for improved control and results
- Promote the treasury's business partnership and strategic value to the firm
|Miami Hotel, Miami, United States
||Jul 14 - 17 Jul, 2014
A consultant in Treasury with expertise in global cash management, cash forecasting, treasury technology, investments, debt, foreign exchange and working capital management.