Dear Professional, Contact Centre Support Professionals (CCSP) in conjunction with Service Quality Institute (USA) brings to you the latest in the training series of the world’s number one customer service guru and the President and Founder of Service Quality Institute, John Tschohl.
The Training comes up this July and August 2014 with complete Participants manuals and CDs and is captioned: “Handling Irate Customers and difficult Situations".
Handling Irate Customers and difficult situations Duration: 2 days Training Dates: Groups Duration Date Group A 2 days Wed 24th and Thursday 25th July 2014 Group B 2 days Sat 26th Jul & Sat 2nd Aug 2014. Nominate your employees for this training, and enhance their service delivery skills.
This is a great opportunity for skills acquisition and sharing of experiences across organizations and industries. In this Training, you will learn how to:
- Diffuse irate customer encounters
- Overcome difficult situations with customers
- Develop a routine to handle problems
- Recover following stressful encounters.
Who should attend?
- Contact Centre Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Representatives
- Personal assistants and receptionist
- Order fulfilment professionals
- Secretaries and key account managers