Prospectus Rules Conference
Sep 24 - 25 Sep, 2014
The EU Prospectus Rules Conference returns for the 5th successful year in September 2014. Bringing together corporate, banking and funds counsel with regulators and leading market experts, this event offers everyone the opportunity to gain a full update on developments in listing, disclosure and transparency legislation for primary market issuance.
Core to the event will be analysis and practical insights on the Prospectus regime as it is operates across the EU. How is it working in practice and how is it impacting on debt and equity market issuance and product development? Have the 2012 amendments eased the regulatory load and improved access to capital markets for issuers? What should Prospectus Directive III include? Join us to hear the very latest from ESMA on outstanding implementation issues and hear directly from national regulators on how they are working to align their listing rules.
Keynote speakers and panellists will also address the wider regulatory landscape with insights and updates on key developments relating to the Market Abuse Regulation, MifID II, CRD IV and PRIPs. How will proposed changes interact with the existing prospectus rules? How are disclosure and reporting obligations likely to be impacted? How will the liabilities of issuers change?
These and other key questions will be debated and discussed at Euromoney Legal Forum’s upcoming 5th Prospectus Rules Conference. Benefit from key debate and discussion on:
- Regulation of primary market issuance in the EU – how is it developing? Is it helping or hindering the market and is the goal of investor protection being achieved or confused?
- Outstanding PD II issues – get up to date clarification on ESMA’s guidance on delegated regulation on supplements, disclosure requirements, and prospectus rules for structured products and more
- Product development – what impact are prospectus rules having on retail product issuance across the EU? Are the costs of compliance hindering product innovation and development?
- Prospectus Directive III - now is the time to make your voice heard on what should be included
- and improved on
- PRIPs regulation – how will the proposed Key Information Document (KID) work in parallel with the summary requirements of the PD?
- MiFID II – what will be the implications of proposed changes for the Prospectus Regime?
Venue: Hotel in Central London, London, United Kingdom