Conducting a thorough due diligence exercise is essential, and the risks of failing to do so properly are all too evident in recent history.
This training course will offer a comprehensive and practical guide to legal and financial due diligence in the context of M&A transactions.
The course is designed to be highly practical and features hands-on workshop sessions and case studies.
By attending this course, you will:
- Understand how commercial due diligence reduces risk
- Comprehend legal due diligence, including significant contracts, litigation and claims
- Know the key questions to ask when conducting an IP due diligence
- Consider the due diligence questionnaire and the key drafting issues involved
- Analyse the structure and content of the due diligence report
- Assess the importance of the disclosure letter from both the vendor and purchaser’s point of view
Who should attend?
- In-house lawyers
- Managing directors
- Financial directors
- Commercial directors
- Senior executives responsible for mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate Finance professionals