This course is a follow-on to the popular M1 - Loan Documentation course. we strongly advise that delegates first attend the M1 - Loan Documentation course unless they are already very familiar with, or experienced in dealing with the loan agreement.
The follow on to our ever popular loan documentation training programme, this course will deal with the more structural and commercial side of the loan agreement and will give delegates more opportunities to practice making and responding to comments on the documents.
In four days the course covers a substantial range of topics including structural issues, contractual support arrangements, key clauses in the loan agreement, the loan agreement in different commercial contexts and legal issues that arise in financing transactions.
The course will consist of a series of lectures and workshops that will provide you with a practical insight into dealing with the documentation of loans. By the end of the course you will be thoroughly familiar with the most important aspects of loan documentation.
How this course will help you:
Develop a greater knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Structural issues and contractual support
- Key issues in the loan agreement
- The loan agreement in different commercial contexts
- Other common financing documents including a contract assignment and a subordination agreement
- Legal issues that arise in financing transactions including trusts and fiduciary duties
Who should attend:
This training course is beneficial to:
- In-house lawyers in banks
- Bankers concerned with the negotiation of loans
- Bank executives involved in the documentation of loans
- Lawyers in private practice who advise clients on loan agreements
- Corporate counsels