Summary of Course Content
- Start from pre-contractual issues and explore the key clauses in a loan agreement
- Spot key issues and deal with comments
- Avoid conflicts between representations, conditions precedent, undertakings and events of default
- Review the loan agreement in different commercial situations: project corporate and asset based financings
- Review contractual support arrangements
- Examine common intercreditor arrangements
This course is both practical and interactive. It has been designed to be immediately relevant to lawyers and bankers involved in loan documentation. Through a series of formal lectures, group discussions and workshops, delegates will cover all aspects of loan transactions, concentrating particularly on the agreement itself.
Who should attend this training course?
- In-house lawyers in banks and financial institutions
- Bankers concerned with the negotiation of loans
- Bank executive involved in the documentation of loans
- Lawyers in private practice who advise clients on loan agreements
- Corporate counsel
- Credit control officers
- Credit administration officers
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Please note that in no way does this represent an endorsement of the quality of the training provider and programme. Participants are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 50% funding level of programme fees subject to all eligibility criteria being met. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with the specified validity period.
Please note that this course is only eligible for FTS Funding when registering for all modules.