Salvo Global’s 3-day intensive Masterclass on “Advanced Maintenance Leadership in Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)” will allow delegates to develop a holistic multi-perspective view and essential leadership skills to effectively manage the different stakeholders.
Delegates will also learn critical tools such as RCM, RCFA, FMEA, Life Cycle Costing etc. to be used in conjunction with their leadership transformation journey and quest to build a reliability and profitability centred maintenance culture. Extensive electronic references for each topic and life-time support to build lasting skills will be provided complementary.
- Enhance essential Maintenance Leadership skills to effectively perform change management and cultivate a reliability excellence culture Improve craft productivity and Overall Craft Effectiveness (OCE) through better leadership, communication and people management skills
- Ensure successful adoption and implementation of asset management improvements with absolute compliance from artisans, technicians and contractors
- Understand important measurement techniques and framework to define results Systematically analyse and conduct Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to effectively identify criticality of key assets, prioritise tasks and minimise wastage
- Utilise problem-solving techniques of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to eliminate repeated failures and decrease failure frequency
- Ensure management support by making optimal and economically justifiable suggestions based on Life Cycle Costing and Replacement Analysis Effectively benchmark performance against world class best practices and prepare for ISO55000 Improve Craft Productivity by 20% – 30% Reduce Maintenance Costs by 10% – 20%