Salvo Global’s 3-day practical masterclass on Advanced Electrical Maintenance and Troubleshooting will address all aspects of electrical preventive and predictive maintenance, ranging from all essential equipment and electrical system components, life cycle improvements to critical management skills in developing a strong safety culture and emergency preparedness.
By the end of the 3-day masterclass, delegates would be able to capitalize on the expertise of the trainer and be equipped with the necessary knowledge to address vital issues in electrical power and industrial maintenance.
- Enhance knowledge of modern preventive & predictive electrical maintenance techniques to effectively optimise performance and extend life-cycle of equipment & electrical systems
- Learn how to plan and implement energised maintenance tasks such as infrared scanning, ultrasound and vibration analysis for effective condition monitoring and early fault detection
- Ensure high safety awareness in all maintenance practices and develop a strong safety culture with reliable emergency protocol
- Troubleshoot, optimise and protect ALL essential equipment and electrical systems such as generators, motors, control circuits, power cables, transformer, PLCs e.t.c. Improve important management skills to motivate artisans and technicians to carry out work orders precisely and productively
- Acquire practical insights and application techniques to safely handle high voltage electrical systems and components
- Gain valuable advice through interactive discussion on renewable/alternative energy sources and hybrid power solutions
|Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria
||Sep 01 - 03 Sep, 2014
The Trainer is a highly recognised senior trainer & consultant at a protection and control training and consultancy firm based in Toronto, Canada. The Trainer has more than 32 years of consulting & training experience and practice in industrial applications, utilities and academics in North America and around the world, including Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Angola, South Africa), the Middle East and Asia Pacific. He has extensive experience in power system design, studies and commissioning, with a special emphasis on protection & control, electrical maintenance, power quality, power system grounding, power flow, short circuit, arc flash, transient stability, transient switching analysis and harmonic studies.