At the end of the two-day Intensive Management Training Program on: "Improving Junior Workers' Confidentiality, Productivity, Transparency and Efficiency", attendees will be able to:
- Keep and protect vital information about their organizations for goal attainment and competitive advantage;
- Understand why Targets are set and how they will be met;
- Realize the significance of being loyal, honest and be efficient at work place;
- Develop positive mental attitude to work, higher productivity, enhanced efficiency and accountability for all resources in their custody;
- Improve on their Time Management and Organizational Abilities;
- Manage their Bosses effectively and conclude all given assignments on schedule.
- Confidentiality and information management
- Mental alertness and positive mental attitude (PMA) to work
- Formal behavioural patterns in an organization
- Meeting organizations expectations and targets
- Can do ability
- Personal and leadership development
Who Should Attend?
Clerks, Store/Warehouse Staff, Front Desk Staff, Secretaries, Production Staff, Computer Operators and all other Junior Staff in the Establishment.
Attendance: Open to Male and Female.
Lecture, Role Play, Case Study, Discussion, Demonstration amongst others, designed to suit the audience and make learning user friendly.
Will include projectors and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers, other multi-media and audio-visual aids
WODIA is an Accredited Management Training Institution Certified by the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Nigeria.