Attitudinal Re-Orientation and Best Practices in Work Environment
By: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jan 20 - 22 Jan, 2015
At the end of this Attitudinal Re-Orientation and Best Practices in Work Environment course participants will be able to
- Apply positive work ethics in the work place
- Develop increased awareness of communication processes in the organization
- Perform better and participate more effectively in Teams for Operational Efficiencies
- Developing Positive Attitude at Work Place
- Personal Effectiveness
- Can Do Ability
- Effective Leadership and Team Building Skills
- Meeting Organizations Expectations and Targets
- Successful Communication in the Workplace
- Work Ethics, Conflict of Interest and Ethical Issues at Work Place
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work Orientation and Employment Contract
- Power Delegation and Time Management
- Stress and Anger Management
Who Can Attend?
Senior and Middle level workers in all Public, Corporate, Private, Voluntary, Educational and Faith Based Organizations.
Facilitators: Resource Persons are expert consultants from WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) and other national and international Training Consultancy agencies.
NGN60,000.00 (Sixty thousand only) per head. (Fees include Tuition, Course Materials, Resource Materials, Group Photograph, Tea, Lunch and Certificate of Participation) (Convert Currency)
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, opposite GT Bank, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.