At the end of this Attitudinal Re-Orientation and Best Practices in Work Environment course participants will be able to
- Apply positive work ethics in the work place
- Develop increased awareness of communication processes in the organization
- Perform better and participate more effectively in Teams for Operational Efficiencies
- Developing Positive Attitude at Work Place
- Personal Effectiveness
- Can Do Ability
- Effective Leadership and Team Building Skills
- Meeting Organizations Expectations and Targets
- Successful Communication in the Workplace
- Work Ethics, Conflict of Interest and Ethical Issues at Work Place
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work Orientation and Employment Contract
- Power Delegation and Time Management
- Stress and Anger Management
Who Can Attend?
Senior and Middle level workers in all Public, Corporate, Private, Voluntary, Educational and Faith Based Organizations.
|WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, opposite GT Bank, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Jan 20 - 22 Jan, 2015
| NGN60,000.00 (Sixty thousand only) per head. (Fees include Tuition, Course Materials, Resource Materials, Group Photograph, Tea, Lunch and Certificate of Participation)|
Resource Persons are expert consultants from WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) and other national and international Training Consultancy agencies.