Leadership and Team Building Management
By: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 25 - 26 Sep, 2014
1. List Strategies of leading people in an organization
2. Apply leadership qualities in managing their organization
3. Identify steps needed for effective service delivery
4. Develop Strategies for Managing Resources
5. Ability to set SMART Goals
6. Acquire conflict Resolution Skills
7. Map out Appropriate Motivational Structure for organizational development
8. Develop Skills to Avoid Rating Errors.
Define Leadership and its concepts.
- Examination of various Leadership styles: Democratic, Autocratic, Transactional, charismatic, Servant, Authentic and Superlative leadership
- Effective Delegation and Performance Management
- Knowledge Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Qualities of an effective leader
- Team Building
- Stress and Anger Management
Facilitators: Resource Persons are expert consultants from WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) and other national and international Training Consultancy agencies.
NGN35,000:00 (thirty-five thousand only) per head. FEES include Tuition, Course Materials, Resource Materials, Group Photograph, Tea, Lunch and Certificate of Participation (Convert Currency)
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, opposite GT Bank, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time : 9.00a.m- 4.30pm daily