Goal-Net International in collaboration with Pebble Hills University (PHU), USA invites you to her "Project Management" training. The course provides an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the entire project management life cycle, tools, techniques, knowledge areas and processes required to ensure successful project completion. The course combines instructor-led classes and practical sessions, tailored to meet the demand of the industry.
Professionals, who plan, manage and monitor oil and gas projects, including: Project managers, leaders, coordinators and supervisors; Technical supervisors and managers; Government officials; Engineers; Geologists; Geoscientists; Geophysicists; Planners; Asset managers; Operations managers; New ventures project managers; Project consultants looking to adopt a project approach to managing work or are setting up a Project Support Office.
- Project Management Tools & Methodologies
- Identifying Project Risks and Opportunities
- Projects Phases & Lifecycle
- The Project Manager
- The Project Business Case
- Understanding Project Interfaces
- Project Budget/Cost Management
- Project Scheduling
- Earned Value management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Managing Stakeholders
- Project Time/Communication Management